[реклама вместо картинки]

ELTON JOHN RUSSIA

Объявление

УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ГОСТИ!!! ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА ТЕМ НЕОБХОДИМА РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ НА ФОРУМЕ.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ELTON JOHN RUSSIA » Альбомы » Новый альбом

Новый альбом

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 75

Вобщем ждём в 2010 :flag:  :flag:  :flag:

The Rocket Man is selling off his vast collection of designer togs, starting today, to raise money for charity and invited the Daily Star along for an exclusive preview.

And after having a rifle through the wardrobe, we sat down for a full and frank chat.

First up – The X Factor. Fans Sir Elton and David are throwing a huge fundraising party tonight so will miss the nail-biting final. But David’s making sure he sets the video so they can sit down and watch it together.

“I was very sad Danyl got voted out,” says David, 47. “He was my favourite, so I’m realigning my vote.

“Elton has been working Stateside on his new album so he wasn’t here to be able to go on the show. He’ll want a quick update on who the final contestants are. Once I tape it at the weekend I’m sure we’ll be watching together.”

The couple are also huge fans of wacky singer Lady GaGa, 23, who’s been wowing Britain with her increasingly odd costumes this week.

“Lady GaGa is fabulous,” says David. “She’s amazing. I love how she’s created this persona with a completely individual sense of style.

“I like people like her in music. It’s like Boy George in the Culture Club days – he was an original.

“During the 70s, 80s and 90s, David Bowie and Elton pushed the boundaries and barriers of what fashion as a performer means. Madonna too.

“They make the world a much more colourful and happy place – it keeps life interesting.”

Sir Elton, 62, is famous for his spectacular stage gear and glasses that are almost as distracting as his impressive voice.

He showed off another pair of zany red ones as he played a charity tennis match in Baton Rouge, Louisana, to raise money for his Elton John Aids Foundation.

But David admits they’ve made the odd fashion faux pas.

He laughs: “There’s always something you buy in the moment then bring it home and put it on and wonder: ‘What was I thinking?’

“We are lovers of fashion and think fashion is an art form so a lot of our items have been bought from a collectability standpoint.”

David also spoke out about their rift with George Michael, who launched an attack on the couple in a magazine article last weekend.

George, 46, said: “Elton will not be happy until I bang on his door in the middle of the night saying: ‘Please, please, help me Elton. Take me to rehab.’ It’s not going to happen.”

But David hits back: “The difficult thing for Elton and me is a lot of George’s friends keep calling us saying: ‘You have to do something, George is in a bad state.’

“We’re only reacting to what his close friends say to us. I respect George, I love George, I think he’s a huge talent.
“I just hope he’s well and happy and continues to be the great artist he is.”

Sir Elton will continue working with producer Leon Russell, 67, and songwriting partner Bernie Taupin, 59, on his new record in January, but first there’s a break in Italy.

“Elton has written a bunch of songs then he’s going back in the studio in January and February, so I expect the album will probably come out at the back end of next year,” reveals David.

“We’re going to Venice for Christmas. We’ve got an apartment where we go every year – it’s empty, quiet and beautiful. There’s something about being somewhere with no cars which allows you to switch off.

“We take the dogs with us to the restaurant and they sit at the table with us. Italians are very relaxed about that. They sit at the table with us like Lady And The Tramp.”

But turkey won’t be on the menu. David laughs: “One of the restaurants we go to does a turkey lunch, but I’ve had my fill. I celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving at a friend’s house in October and I was in LA for American Thanksgiving.

“I had my turkey and stuffing then, so I’m kind of done with it.”

The pair are holding the sale of their belongings tonight to raise cash for the Elton John Aids Foundation.

The last time that Elton and film- maker David rifled through their Versace, Dior, McQueen, Prada, D&G and Jean Paul Gaultier, celebs including Elle Macpherson, 46, and Natalie Imbruglia, 34, dug deep.

But you, too, can dress like a celeb with scarves, sunglasses, bags and shirts starting at £10.

“It was a giant purge,” David admits. “We’re very fortunate and blessed that a lot of fashion pieces are sent to us, or given at big discounts, so we do manage to acquire a lot of things.

“But you can’t wear them all at once and there’s no point in hanging on to them when someone else can wear them and enjoy them.”

Out The Closet is one of the 20 largest international Aids charities.

Elton said: “We always get a fantastic response from the public.

“I think the idea that the items we buy can help someone in dire need, particularly at this time of year, really strikes a chord.”

- Daily Star

БЫла инфа, что он должен засеть в студии в январе-феврале. Может, решил поработать из-зи отмены концертов :)

Ребята, просьбочка: по-возможности переводите текст с английского и др. языков. Ведь не все участники их знают :blush:

Ооой! Они на Рождество в Венецию уезжают. Интересно,они и на НГ там останутся? Я просто думаю об открытке...

Судя по всему, альбом выйдет в конце сентября и в очередной раз он будет последним....

Natalia написал(а):

и в очередной раз он будет последним....

да-да :whistle:

Natalia написал(а):

Судя по всему, альбом выйдет в конце сентября и в очередной раз он будет последним....

Откуда информация?

На английских форумах люди инфу достали.

прочитала в "Ровеснике", что альбом обещается (цитирую) "быть самым танцевальным из всего, что я когда-либо выпускал".
ну-ну...

Посмотрим! Будем ждать. Главное, что работа идёт :)

приятно ждать чего-то приятного :)

Главное, чтоб результатом закончилось, а не как с рэперским альбомом, когда Элтону они показались придурками, и прекратил работать :)

ну, почему же только показались? реперы - они и есть придурки, как бы политически некорректно это не звучало. их, так сказать, музыка, так и называется - "(с)rap". что в не очень литературном переводе на русский язык означает "фуфло" :)

http://gaspipeband.com/elton-john-leon- … n-players/

Есь инфа, что ничего танцевального от альбома ждать не стоит. В основном медляки

да собственно, на каждом альбоме есть и баллады, и танцевальные вещи. короче говоря, интрига сохраняется

Если я всё правильно поняла, то на 2 августа 2010 года запланирован выход двойного live-СD Элтона, который будет называться "At The Verona Arena". Поправьте, если ошибаюсь:

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/article … new-albums

Хи, решили деньжат подзаработать :)

я думаю, название "At The Minsk Arena" звучало бы круче. Верона - это так банально.. :)

Не, ребят, Минска на аудио не будет точно.

да никто и не сомневается. разве что появятся бутлеги кошмарного качества

Песенок бы побольше,а то 4 года ждем))

вроде как название 10и песенок с нового альбома
1. If It Wasn't for Bad
2. Gone to Shiloh
3. A Dream Come True
4. I Should Have Sent Roses
5. Monkey Suit
6. The Hand of Angels
7. Never Too Old (To Hold Somebody)
8. Hey Ahab
9. Mandalay Again
10. When Love is Dying

Тут можно найти тексты всех песен с нового альбома!
http://www.greenmarlinentertainment.com … /index.cfm

First Listen: Elton John And Leon Russell, 'The Union'

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … 0#playlist

Спасибки!

Здорово! Спасибо!

Соавторство в новом альбоме:

If it Wasn't for Bad - Leon Russell
Eight Hundred Dollar Shoes - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
Hey Ahab - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
Gone to Shiloh - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
Hearts Have Turned to Stone - Leon Russell
Jimmie Rodgers' Dream - Elton John/Bernie Taupin/T Bone Burnett
There's No Tomorrow - Elton John/Leon Russell/James Timothy Shaw/T Bone Burnett
Monkey Suit - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
The Best Part of the Day - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
A Dream Come True - Elton John/Leon Russell
I Should Have Sent Roses - Leon Russell/Bernie Taupin
When Love is Dying - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
My Kind of Hell - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
Mandalay Again - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
Never Too Old - Elton John/Bernie Taupin
In the Hands of Angels - Leon Russell

И еще интересный момент: поскольку в альбоме оба музыканта играют на роялях, их звучание было разделено по каналам - рояль Элтона звучит - в левом, Леона - в правом канале.

Ой, а как узнать какой канал левый, а какой правый ? :)

Наташ, на наушниках и акустике каналы обычно обозначают L - левый, R - правый.  :)

вопрос. посмотрела я на амазоне новый альбом, там он будет продаваться в двух вариантах: только cd и делюксовое издание в виде cd + dvd
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Union-Deluxe-El … amp;sr=1-3

кто-то знает, что там будет на dvd?

Вы здесь » ELTON JOHN RUSSIA » Альбомы » Новый альбом